Dog/Other Pets

Ratmosphere

I have some friendly wildlife, a busy squirrel, and a very comfortable raccoon, who likes to splay out on the deck rail.

Other than that, it's the clownfish, and they're all wet.

I don't have any "pets", but do have quite a lot of wildlife that frequents my backyard.  I live on a lake peninsula surrounded by a 3,600 acre oak forest nature reserve.  This fox and deer are some of the latest to show up here - 

ED52073710.jpg

299D35A82E.jpg

9C3B19299B.jpg

0AF91DE3EF.jpg

I've been rearing beetles for about 20 years now, and for the first time in my life with insects, I started to keep non-insect started last year... was two tortoises.

gp.jpg.ceb7e6cecd8fa7384e5ed730e9e44a52.jpg

And actually, it is only 2 days away from a full year since I kept these two. They arrived in my hands when they were only 40 grams, and now they both exceeds 90 grams!!

Great wildlife pics Goliathus, foxes are super cute, I watched one for a week while I roofed a house one time, I also know a funny story

about a friend that tried to pet one after a Grateful Dead concert...it looked friendly.

We have deer here, they are almost tame, when they come for the garden, they become "forest goats".

• 1 month later...