Arizona Dynastes Grantii light trap

I will be going to Arizona for Dynastes Grantii this Summer. Any suggestions with the MV lights? (Like links to amazon) I know there are a lot of Dynastes Grantii at Payson in the Summer, but I don't know the exact location that a lot of grantii is caught. I don't know the exact gas station and home depot to go to in Arizona. This is will be my first light trapping at Arizona and don't want it to be the last. I'm using a half used car battery from my car. Any ways to charge it? I will be using a stick lamp like this one. 

https://www.amazon.com/Simple-Designs-LF1011-BLK-Light-Torchiere/dp/B00P186JCY/ref=sr_1_35?dchild=1&keywords=stick+lamps&qid=1609469885&sr=8-35 

Any suggestions for the equipment and place please comment down below.  

A torchiere lamp won't produce the right wavelengths of light for collecting insects.  At the very least, what you need is something like this - 

https://beetleforum.net/topic/4374-light-traps-help/?tab=comments#comment-24926

As for whether this could be run off of a car battery, I don't know, but certainly, such a fixture wouldn't require very much power.  More power than an LED-based light, but still not too much (as compared to the requirements of an MV light, for example).  You'd likely need a gasoline-powered generator to run an MV in the field, unless some high-power portable battery has now been developed that could do it.

MV bulbs (which were once commonly used in street lamps) aren't very easy to find anymore - for most purposes, they were phased out years ago.  At least, in the US they were (partly because they contained mercury, and partly because they weren't very energy efficient compared to newer technology such as LED).

There is only one Home Depot in Payson, AZ so if you get lost, anyone there will be able to direct you. But just in case this is the address: 2000 N Beeline Hwy, Payson, AZ 85541. It's a good spot for D grantii when they are flying as long as you don't happen to go there right after someone else has collected them. It's a pretty well known spot. 

You need to make a MV/MH light setup if you plan to use your own lights and not hit the various lights in Payson. Black lights and definitely the light you showed in the link don't work that well at drawing in D grantii. It's strange. You definitely need a Mercury Vapor or Metal Halide light. You will need to make it yourself. Probably just easier to hit gas station lights, convenience stores, home depot, etc. That's what most collectors do. You will often see a few collectors in Payson

As far as lighting- I buy all my lighting equipment from Bioquip, very reliable and built for the purpose. Enjoy Payson, I had a contact there send me live granti

one year, he sent me one male- a monster at 67mm