Greetings from Cleveland, USA!

Wolfman

Hello everyone! Very excited to finally be a part of this community and be able to have people to talk to about beetles! I currently have a few in a co-habitat: two blue death-feigning beetles, one black, and one hell burnt ironclad. Their names are Blueberry, Muffin, Prometheus and Toast. All of them I got from the lovely bugsincyberspace.com, and they are very precious to me. It’s very interesting one of the blue and the ironclad are best buds and always are together. I’d like to get a few more ironclads, namely the Texas black and white one! Also my favorite beetle is the Japanese rhinoceros, I know it’s a bit of a stretch but if anyone has leads on how I can get both from a breeder in the United States that would be much appreciated! Thank you!

75B47910-E9BE-4BEA-9BBB-047F3296867D.jpeg

Yes, welcome, this is a great resource. So- vinyl and the 70's? I'm guessing boomer or an unusual individual. I've got a toy collection myself, trying to

recapture the ideal boy's room.

On 12/11/2021 at 5:34 PM, Wolfman said:

I’d like to get a few more ironclads, namely the Texas black and white one!...

Zopherus nodulosus haldemani - very unique looking beetle; I've seen it here in my area, but only a very few of them over many years.  They seem to be associated with pecan trees.  I've not been able to find much information about them.

On 12/12/2021 at 1:12 PM, Goliathus said:

On 12/12/2021 at 11:53 AM, kevink said:

Yes, welcome, this is a great resource. So- vinyl and the 70's? I'm guessing boomer or an unusual individual. I've got a toy collection myself, trying to

recapture the ideal boy's room.

Haha I just really love soundtracks and records are my favorite platform for them, albeit a pricy one. Also I am 26, just love a lot of the 70s style and clothing. Got a USSR 70s lava lamp coming in the mail for Christmas and I am stoked!