Jump to content

Chlorocala africana oertzeni


Recommended Posts

They've finally started to emerge! 5 have successfully eclosed thus far (still have 16 pupae left). They have been raised on a 100% maple based substrate (70% leaves, 30% wood) and are all in excellent health (figured you'd want to know Orin!). They spend all their time either munching on beetle jelly/mangoes/bananas or flying noisily around the breeding arena.


They look like little blue gems don't they?!



Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Those are pretty

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...