Hello, this is USBeetles.

TexasllJustin

Hello everyone, this is USBeetles.

USBEETLES INC is registered in Texas for Beetle Sales to customers who breed Beetles as pets. Our main goal is breeding native species in US that are not classified as pests to distribute them to rapidly growing population of Beetle enthusiasts and Naturalists. We are also trying with all means to introduce Beetle Breeding as a legal hobby obtaining necessary licenses & permits as needed through our legal partnership. Dealing strictly domestic species only to US residents is one of the key policy from the establishment of the company.

We also explore various habitats and collect healthy wild specimens to maintain the best traits at all times. We are being alert to the threat on their habitats by closely monitoring them over the years and release them back to their habitats mean to recover if necessary. We are giving a lot of time and effort on research & development for core breeding materials and techniques in order to make it easy to anyone who wants to start a new hobby. Our products are currently being aligned to provide experience from larval stage to adult when the most dramatic changes take place for the life of the Beetles.

Visit out website today and register for free community forum which contains lots of useful information for breeding, collecting and others. https://www.usbeetles.com

States Logo.png

• 1 month later...

Hello folks at USBeetles,

I've been eyeing your stock for some time while I am getting set up to culture specimens for my collection. Do you have any plans to extend into other US lucanid species such as Platycerus, Platyceroides, Dorcus, or Sinodendron? 

...Platycerus, Platyceroides, Dorcus, or Sinodendron...

Those species unfortunately are illegal in the USA for agricultural reasons, but you might be able to get a permit for them.

There are species in those genera that are native to the US.

3 hours ago, Hungry_Opossum said:

Hello folks at USBeetles,

I've been eyeing your stock for some time while I am getting set up to culture specimens for my collection. Do you have any plans to extend into other US lucanid species such as Platycerus, Platyceroides, Dorcus, or Sinodendron? 

Sounds exciting! We are actually carrying more US native species than what's listed on the website and love to explore for other US native species all the time.