Beetle birthdays

LarvaHunter

I guess it is good, if it makes people feel better though. It seems like 98% of the people might be members, but are not even active for years and most have 0 posts. Possibly some of these people were required for an entomology course or thy signed up just to be able to read the forums one time. Why are the same few members the only ones posting? maybe other members could contribute more instead of just reading. Don't be shy people. You might actually have something to share that others might find valuable. If it weren't for the few members contributions that I see, this place would be really boring!!

I guess it is good, if it makes people feel better though. It seems like 98% of the people might be members, but are not even active for years and most have 0 posts. Possibly some of these people were required for an entomology course or thy signed up just to be able to read the forums one time. Why are the same few members the only ones posting? maybe other members could contribute more instead of just reading. Don't be shy people. You might actually have something to share that others might find valuable. If it weren't for the few members contributions that I see, this place would be really boring!!

im not posting anything because im quitting this hobby just for a while...

well i mostly have L2 and L1 granti and they are really borinng... i have high school and stuff... but ill keep posting comments because thats what i do!

i wish beetleforum had ipad camera supporter.. it would be much easier for me to post pics

hmmm. not mine i have six cybisters in a 5gallon hex tank,and the filter works awesome,plus i never do water changes,i just add water when it goes down alittle,plus i feed them turtle food sticks 2x weekly,no smell.......nothing,i'll tell ya predatory beetles are awesome animals(aquatic,land) definitly not boring,with their being active/hunting around.try a more powerful filter and see if that will change anything,hope this helps ya alittle.

hmmm. not mine i have six cybisters in a 5gallon hex tank,and the filter works awesome,plus i never do water changes,i just add water when it goes down alittle,plus i feed them turtle food sticks 2x weekly,no smell.......nothing,i'll tell ya predatory beetles are awesome animals(aquatic,land) definitly not boring,with their being active/hunting around.try a more powerful filter and see if that will change anything,hope this helps ya alittle.

ok thaanks... :)