I must be missing the obvious

kevink

On 9/24/2022 at 11:06 PM, kevink said:

I seem to be unable to delete my posts. I am also a little curious as to why a user I have ignored, is able to reply to my posts, perhaps I am misunderstanding the word

"ignore". I've tried multiple times to 86 this individual, what's the point of "ignoring" someone if they're still there every time I turn around? 

I also want to delete my post for the Saturniidae cocoons, as they have been sold. ???

You cannot delete a post in the Beetle Forum. You may hide a content by just deleting every texts in that post instead. As for your cocoon post, you may edit and place SOLD at the front / back of the title. That should be enough to receive any additional message, unless readers can't read it.

No idea there was such thing as IGNORE.

On 9/26/2022 at 5:24 PM, JKim said:

You cannot delete a post in the Beetle Forum. You may hide a content by just deleting every texts in that post instead. As for your cocoon post, you may edit and place SOLD at the front / back of the title. That should be enough to receive any additional message, unless readers can't read it.

No idea there was such thing as IGNORE.

There is an "ignore" option, however, it doesn't seem to work. I thought about simply editing the post and deleting the text. Thank you for your advice.