Is it available to breed Megasoma Pachecoi?

I am just wondering if we can breed Megasoma Pachecoi or Dynastes Hyllus which came over the border (which has low percentage)

Does USDA allow breeding Mexican beetles which flew over the border? 

I don't think exotic beetles are legal, period, no matter how they got here, with the exception of certain carnivorous species and such, (plus exotic stags are apparently legal to own in CA?).

EDIT: Whoops thought you were talking about like bringing them over yourself on an airplane lol, my bad!

If the beetles themselves flew to the US then yeah it'd be legal to keep them, but unless those species live VERY close to the border, it's highly unlikely that'll ever happen. Though some people might fake it and SAY they found them in the US near the border, so they can keep and sell them "legally"... I've heard of people doing the same with certain Mexican tarantulas, saying they found them in the US to avoid suspicion of them brownboxing them in, when the species in question have never been and likely never will be found in the wild in the US...

I've never heard of any records of M. pachecoi or D. hyllus straying into the US.

To get technical: there are various Mexican insect species that, while they do not have wild breeding populations here in the US, do occasionally (though quite rarely) stray across the border as isolated individuals.  Examples would be the swallowtail butterflies Papilio anchisiades and Papilio pilumnus.  In the highly unlikely event that you were able to collect a pair of such butterflies on the US side of the border, or at least an already fertilized female that you could get to lay eggs, then yes - it would be legal to have and breed them since they were not brought across the border by human means - they came across on their own, independently, and therefore represent a naturally occurring situation.

If the beetles naturally came over to the US, then yes, you can keep them legally, except you must prove they naturally flew over. However, I have never seen or heard of such record of Mexican scarabs naturally flew over to the US, even to the southern Texas border. Never. Butterflies as @Goliathus has mentioned do sometimes flew over to the US from Mexico due to severe weather conditions: storms. But that never happened for scarabs.