Hello

MWAInverts

Hey fellow hobbyists. I go by the same name on several forums and after leaving the hobby for 10 years, I'm finally ready for more! Ever since my wife started teaching kinders, it's giving me all sort of excuses to go back to my past obsessions lol. Now, even in this digital age, I can show them all sorts of awesome creatures that will hopefully make an impact on their lives.

Hello and welcome! :) I hope you can educate kids and make some of the next generation more bug friendly! What kinds of beetles are you interested in?

Thanks for the welcome :)

Yeah my hope is to make an impact in their young lives, that insects and nature is something worth exploring. This is my second year teaching small groups at the local school and it's been very fun and rewarding. Last year I gave a presentation on spiders and why we need them and then brought in my dart frogs for the extraordinary creatures unit.

I'm hoping to up the experience again this year by bringing in some large insects they can handle. I will be getting C. gloriosa larvae soon and hope to find some adult D. tityus and some D. granti larvae. I used to dabble in some exotics as well haha.