where did they go?

hardshell

i wonder why most of forume member is not active anymore... they seems to be good at breeding and stuff...

the reason why the forum is slow to my idiotology opion is that native species are boring and american stag beetle i hear is a pain in the bud to raise and live to die another month or lucanus gone in 60 days it to me spell no hobby we need to some how require faster growing easier keeping and interesting species i hope i did not boring anybody z z z z z z z z z z and one more thing

I've noticed it's pretty slow around hear :(

i thought it is just me well because i am bad with computer

If you think it's slow now you should have seen a few years ago when it was really slow.

you are a trail blazer awu awu awu

The beetle hobby isn't as popular (at least that I have noticed) to, lets say, the tarantula and scorpion hobby. And it seems like if anyone is going to a forum to talk about beetles or some specific type of insect they just post on the more general, or bigger forums like Arachnoboards.

This is still a very nice forum :) I managed to get a large number of post going in a short amount of time already :);):P

what does awu mean???

To answer what awu means 1 2 3 4 5 6 oh 300 THE MOVIE you got more beetles hu ra is to the marine, hu ya is navy seal, AWU THE SPARTAN

I don't have an earthly idea...

To answer what awu means 1 2 3 4 5 6 oh 300 THE MOVIE you got more beetles hu ra is to the marine, hu ya is navy seal, AWU THE SPARTAN

Short reference.

NICE Out of all the member view the post you understanding me the most.