Hello

Hello!

My name is Satchell, and many members here might recognize me from other invert keeping forums (AB and Allpet roaches). I've liked insects and other invertebrates for as long as I remember, but I only became serious about keeping them about a year ago. Since then, I have acquired various cockroaches, millipedes, centipedes, and a myriad of other inverts. Now, however, I have become increasingly interested in the object of God's inordinate fondness: beetles. I have begun keeping some of my local species here in Alabama, and, I must say, they are extremely fascinating. I thought it only fit to join this forum to learn more about the order coleoptera, and to ask questions as I explore the world of beetles.

Thanks for reading!

Hello!

My name is Satchell, and many members here might recognize me from other invert keeping forums (AB and Allpet roaches). I've liked insects and other invertebrates for as long as I remember, but I only became serious about keeping them about a year ago. Since then, I have acquired various cockroaches, millipedes, centipedes, and a myriad of other inverts. Now, however, I have become increasingly interested in the object of God's inordinate fondness: beetles. I have begun keeping some of my local species here in Alabama, and, I must say, they are extremely fascinating. I thought it only fit to join this forum to learn more about the order coleoptera, and to ask questions as I explore the world of beetles.

Thanks for reading!

You should really message a guy named Lucanus on here. He lives in AL as well. Welcome to the beetle forum! It's a great place! Post pics of what species you own.