Dorcus brevis

Lucanus

Cool! Well I hope you get a female for it to mate with. If none of those larvae are female I'll send you one (once one emerges). B). The MAJOR males can be quite cool. Apparently they can reach 30mm :o but the biggest one I have is 21.

Oh, and here is the female I found him with:

553301_299266266812084_130959736976072_744451_119274554_n.jpg

Cool! Well I hope you get a female for it to mate with. If none of those larvae are female I'll send you one (once one emerges). B). The MAJOR males can be quite cool. Apparently they can reach 30mm :o but the biggest one I have is 21.

Oh, and here is the female I found him with:

553301_299266266812084_130959736976072_744451_119274554_n.jpg

I heard from Lucanus that he had great success and recieved Dorcus Brevis from you :D . And I'm just wondering , I heard Lucanus gave some of his Dynastes Tityus to you, Do you have any intention of sell/trade one of female that he gave it to you?? :rolleyes:

I heard from Lucanus that he had great success and recieved Dorcus Brevis from you :D . And I'm just wondering , I heard Lucanus gave some of his Dynastes Tityus to you, Do you have any intention of sell/trade one of female that he gave it to you?? :rolleyes:

Do you have any males? I have 3 females right now. Ummm... I gotta think about this one. It really depends on what species you have for trade?! Any Lucanids that are hard to find or Dynastids maybe?

I'm probably not gonna trade off one of these Dynastes but if you have something REALLY good I'll give you one. No males though. I only have one right now. :P

• 10 months later...