Larvae

dorcus

I am planning on ordering some larvae of of titan monster beetle shop. Probably some Dynastes hercules lychi. Maybe I will get some chalcosomas or dynastes satanas. I am also planning to buy a pair of D. anteaus. All larvae would be L1 - L2. I was wondering how much flake soil and how many larvae to buy so I can get at the least one male and one female. Thank you!

Oh ok makes sense. Thank you for the help. I am very excited to do so. I think I will also purchase d. Anteaus. Very nice beetles. I got them mixed up with alcoves on this website and thought they were aggressive😆

The decision to import without permits is entirely an individual's choice, especially from a well known place like the titan beetle shop. A man in Eugene

Oregon where I live was just convicted of violating the Lacey act- he will face up to 1 year and 6 figures along with probation in June, the gentleman

had been importing live material since 2017, I doubt he expected the feds to show up when they did. You may have a better chance with grubs, 

recently someone was caught shipping live beetles because they were heard scratching in the box, from titan beetle shop- I'm not judging you, just sayin'.

can they ship through means other than air travel yet?                                                                                                                                                                                                    titan monster normally buy from all manner of places so the genes should almost always be fresh anyway! But you should ask them, they always reply to emails.

I also have a whole bunch of chalcosoma chiron I need to get rid of that are in the mid L2 stage.

thanks for the advice guys. I wasn't really sure about the laws because I couldn't find any decisive information. I ordered two pairs of palawanicus adults and a pair of rainbow stag adults. It turned out really well with no problems. Do you think I will have issues buying again? I think I won't buy any adults. Maybe a pair of anteaus. This was a big help.