Is it only me that can't post a picture?

Lucanus

You only have so much space for images. If you load a really large image it can take up tons of space. You can delete some of your attached images or just start up a new account named Lucanus2 or something. You're probably not supposed to start up multiple accounts on this software but I don't see a problem with it for posting great pics.

You only have so much space for images. If you load a really large image it can take up tons of space. You can delete some of your attached images or just start up a new account named Lucanus2 or something. You're probably not supposed to start up multiple accounts on this software but I don't see a problem with it for posting great pics.

[/quote/]

I didn't know that you can only post few pictures. Can I upload my pictures in other websites and post the URL in the forum?

You can post a hundred photos via the attachment option, but the file sizes should be around 50K (not 2MB each or you will run out of space).

Yes, if you select the landscape (portrait button) icon above the typing window, you can drop images right into this forum from your photobucket or any other website. Here is an example:

4f0fe87e3c2541129ff05f82ec8bb417.jpg

This is actually the preferred method of sharing photos on this forum because it embeds them right into the typing window and other members don't have to click on them like they do with attachments.

You can post a hundred photos via the attachment option, but the file sizes should be around 50K (not 2MB each or you will run out of space).

Yes, if you select the landscape (portrait button) icon above the typing window, you can drop images right into this forum from your photobucket or any other website. Here is an example:

4f0fe87e3c2541129ff05f82ec8bb417.jpg

This is actually the preferred method of sharing photos on this forum because it embeds them right into the typing window and other members don't have to click on them like they do with attachments.

Wow! I didn't know that you can embed a picture! Thank you for the information.

Great picture you have. Is that Xyloryctes thestalus in the picture?

I use a webs.com website to give the pic a URL then I use the post image option here to post it without wasting my attachment space