Any of you guys playing the new pokemon?

Twilightpaladin

Probably a silly question, I kind of wonder about the general age group that are interested in this hobby as it seems generally to be a mix. Thought I'd ask and see if there are any other goobers who picked up the new Ruby or Sapphire and would be willing to trade pogeymans or battle or anything.
Hope I didn't just oust myself as the only goober here.

I broke down and bought a 2ds while it was on sale since I hadn't planned on fooling around with any other games, but hadn't really played since diamond and pearl, and that was nearly seven years ago. I missed the train with X and Y which people told me I would like. An they were right, the newest generation gives a new feel. I already think I've gotten my money's worth for both the game and the handheld.

And Bill, make sure she hangs on to her pokemon cards, some day they'll be worth enough to pay for her college. Why, I've been sitting on mine for nearly fifteen years and and some of them are worth almost a nickel.

And Bill, make sure she hangs on to her pokemon cards, some day they'll be worth enough to pay for her college. Why, I've been sitting on mine for nearly fifteen years and and some of them are worth almost a nickel.

LOL! Yeah, she'll probably be able to buy a cup of coffee with that!

Some days, I'm kinda' still miffed that my mother threw out my comic books and baseball cards when I left for the military. Some of those are now worth thousands! Oh, well. It is what it is. No sense crying over spilled milk.

Cheers