Megalodacne heros - Pleasing Fungus Beetle

Greatwun

Cool! I hope he is successfull. Yeah sap beetles also grow that fast, they would be easy to culture, if they weren't so good at escaping,lol.

Cool! Maybe you guys can all start breeding them, collect more species, and then start a website " fungus beetles R us " and sell them, lol. And then they will become as commonly kept as rhino beetles, stag beetles, etc. Ahhhhh... A man can dream right? :D

But really, cool beetles!

Cool! Maybe you guys can all start breeding them, collect more species, and then start a website " fungus beetles R us " and sell them, lol. And then they will become as commonly kept as rhino beetles, stag beetles, etc. Ahhhhh... A man can dream right? :D

But really, cool beetles!

That would be nice. To have a big beetle store like Kingdom of Beetle Taiwan here in the US. Yes we can all dream, lol.

• 2 years later...

Welp, collected a group of my own and I'm curious to what the care is like? Mainly humidity since I can easily find bracket fungus for them.

Awesome, I've never kept these but I assume they would like a high humidity level, and probably would not need much ventilation.

• 1 month later...