Dynastes T. L3 into pupation

So I have 4 Dynastes t. L3 that are really large and I will darned they shouldn't be pupating already. They should be soon eh? Late August to early September? I am just a bit over anxious I am sure... lol

Timing is not that simple for that one. The number of variables even for those of us who've reared the same stock since 95 make it difficult to say exactly when though there are numerous answers you may not know the questions. Do you have background on when the larvae hatched, stock, or more?

Timing is not that simple for that one. The number of variables even for those of us who've reared the same stock since 95 make it difficult to say exactly when though there are numerous answers you may not know the questions. Do you have background on when the larvae hatched, stock, or more?

Unfortunately I do not know that info so I am sure it well be quiet indeterminable. :( There are too many variables that are unknown. I ordered them online and background i guess is not crucial info they share unless those questions were posed directly.