Hello from Georgia

Gnat

Hello, im Charles from central Georgia, USA. ive only been serious about inverts as a hobby in the last 2 or 3 years. i had an emperor scorpion (P. imperator) and a T. blondi tarantula about 12 or 13 years ago. the tarantula died within a few months and my mom made me get rid of my scorpion. i didnt get back into the hobby until i married my ex-wife, she had a Chilean rose tarantula and i fell in love. she bought me another emperor (who i still have) and after we split up i bought my 'first' tarantula from Peter back in 2009. since then i have become serious about 'bugs' and have many species of tarantulas, several species of millipedes (including 3 AGBs i acquired when they were an inch long), several scorpions, centipedes and now some great blue death feigning beetles (Asbolus verrucosus). i have a great interest in insect/invertebrate life and am always looking under rocks to see what new thing i might discover.

WELCOME! Charles, Darkling beetles are great to watch, they are on the move all the time...not like other slowww mooving ones.

Hello, im Charles from central Georgia, USA. ive only been serious about inverts as a hobby in the last 2 or 3 years. i had an emperor scorpion (P. imperator) and a T. blondi tarantula about 12 or 13 years ago. the tarantula died within a few months and my mom made me get rid of my scorpion. i didnt get back into the hobby until i married my ex-wife, she had a Chilean rose tarantula and i fell in love. she bought me another emperor (who i still have) and after we split up i bought my 'first' tarantula from Peter back in 2009. since then i have become serious about 'bugs' and have many species of tarantulas, several species of millipedes (including 3 AGBs i acquired when they were an inch long), several scorpions, centipedes and now some great blue death feigning beetles (Asbolus verrucosus). i have a great interest in insect/invertebrate life and am always looking under rocks to see what new thing i might discover.

Welcome! Calling her your ex-wife when you married her probably started that relationship off on rocky ground :D

I hope we can interest you in some of the bigger beetles like Dynastes.