The lucanid beetles of the world (book)

Hey guys, does anyone have the book The lucanid beetles of the world by Tetsuo Mizunuma & Shinji Nagai? I'm thinking about trying to get it down the track and I want to know if it is worth the money especially if you cant read Japanese. It certainly looks good anyway. Thanks

Sorry I don't have the answer to that one but I have the Japanese book "Giant Beetles" on rhinoceros beetles and it was worth it. For the Love of Lucanids and Scarabs is probably your best choice for quantity of photos and cost if you're looking for great beetle pictures (and it's in English). For the Love cover and info...

FLRS2ndEdition.JPG

• 3 months later...

Hey guys, does anyone have the book The lucanid beetles of the world by Tetsuo Mizunuma & Shinji Nagai? I'm thinking about trying to get it down the track and I want to know if it is worth the money especially if you cant read Japanese. It certainly looks good anyway. Thanks

hello,

yes i currently have the book for sale on my uk ebay auction site (string381967). It truley is a great book packed with lucanidae and the book is now out of print. Why not take a look.

thanks

pete

• 4 weeks later...