Purchase of stag beetles

So I have been into beetles for a while now (especially stags) and have raised up a couple of Cotinis Nitidia, now I am looking for stag beetle larvae to purchase. Can anyone reccomend a beginner species as well as a place where I can purchase some larvae?

A friend of mine who is a very experienced breeder has told me that Lucanus mazama is one of the easiest stags to raise. Peter and others will probably have larvae available in the fall. (bugsincyberspace.com). I know that Peter will also have Luncanus elaphus but not sure if that is considered easy or hard. 

On 7/8/2018 at 8:01 PM, Garin said:

A friend of mine who is a very experienced breeder has told me that Lucanus mazama is one of the easiest stags to raise. Peter and others will probably have larvae available in the fall. (bugsincyberspace.com). I know that Peter will also have Luncanus elaphus but not sure if that is considered easy or hard. 

Lucanus elaphus larvae shouldn't be hard to raise at all with the right care. The adults are somewhat fragile thought.