Mating C. lengi versuta

They are dedicated!

Ba chick a wa wa

It looks like the female is looking into the camera :)

She's saying give us some privacy maybe. Lol

:lol:

Lol, this happens to my darklings all the time!

Same here...my A. verruscosus, P. diabolicus, T. micans, C. sexguttata, C. l. versuta, M. heros, and P. audax make me feel like I'm running some sort of "invertebrothel"!!! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I want some so bad, but i just moved to Italy lol. Already found some stags and its my third day! This place is loaded!

Oops, sorry if I was starting to take over the thread lol. One more thing, I've just ordered some Eudicella, Meccynorrhinna and more! Pics to come! (but not on your thread of course :)

Anyways, great finds, wish i could have some!

I want some so bad, but i just moved to Italy lol. Already found some stags and its my third day! This place is loaded!

Oops, sorry if I was starting to take over the thread lol. One more thing, I've just ordered some Eudicella, Meccynorrhinna and more! Pics to come! (but not on your thread of course :)

Anyways, great finds, wish i could have some!

Take over nothing! :) Congrats on the move, that's crazy! Best of luck with all the new species now available to you!!!