oxenen
Egg
Happy to be here
My name is Oxley and i have been reading on here since last year, I was looking into feeder roaches for a friend and came across the Allpet Roach Forum, which eventually led me here. Now I’ve started getting interested in collecting and identifying some of the local beetles around me.
I have also come across some Green June Beetles and what I believe are a few species of Eleodes. I’ve found a couple more beetles in the yard as well
Looking forward to learning more and seeing what everyone else is keeping!
My name is Oxley and i have been reading on here since last year, I was looking into feeder roaches for a friend and came across the Allpet Roach Forum, which eventually led me here. Now I’ve started getting interested in collecting and identifying some of the local beetles around me.
I have also come across some Green June Beetles and what I believe are a few species of Eleodes. I’ve found a couple more beetles in the yard as well
Looking forward to learning more and seeing what everyone else is keeping!