ICSC August Meeting (2022)

Arthroverts

Heyo all! The fact that August is here already shows that July blew by way too fast...

The Invertebrate Club of Southern California's August meeting will be on the 20th (Saturday), from 10:00-11:30 AM, via Skype. I am super stoked as this month we have Dr. Chris Hamilton of the University of Idaho joining us!

Dr. Hamilton was one of the authors of the 2016 Aphonopelma revision, has written extensively on mygalomorph phylogenetics, and has worked on everything from Deinopis (ogre-faced spiders) to jumping spiders to trapdoors to moths. His works are here: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=CKTkwMoAAAAJ&hl=en&oi=ao

This is a great opportunity to talk with one of the eminent North American arachnologists, so bring your questions and I'll see you at the meeting!

The Reptile Super Show at the Pomona Fairplex is also coming up on the 13th-14th. At the last show we had a number of meet-ups amongst members who went, and I'm looking forward to hopefully seeing even more people at this show!

Thanks,

Arthroverts