What's Up

Sparky

I found this site through mantidforum. I wanted to keep beetles for a while. I used to keep those black beetles that grew from mealworms, but what fun are those?

Me and my little bro are fans of the rhino beetles because my dad used to breed them a loooooooooooooooonnnnnnngggg time ago. I hope someone starts putting something in the classifieds section :o

Thanks for joining Sparky!

If more members join, the dealers are sure to follow. Spread the word!

I collected a neat little stag beetle yesterday. First time I've been able to find the species in 33 years of searching! I'll post some photos in the next day or two.

What kinds of beetles did your dad used to keep? (It's always interesting to hear what people cultured many years ago.)

Peter

Thanks for joining Sparky!

If more members join, the dealers are sure to follow. Spread the word!

I collected a neat little stag beetle yesterday. First time I've been able to find the species in 33 years of searching! I'll post some photos in the next day or two.

What kinds of beetles did your dad used to keep? (It's always interesting to hear what people cultured many years ago.)

Peter

I think it was Tityus or something like that.