Tiger Beetle egg care

Hi all, a couple of weeks ago I caught 3 tiger beetles( 2 males and 1 female). They bred, and I separated the male so the female could lay eggs. I started to notice eggs on the walls of the cage. ( I keep her in a small plastic kritter keeper with 3 inches of sand) I read that I could feed the larva sowbugs, but how should I keep the eggs?

Hi all, a couple of weeks ago I caught 3 tiger beetles( 2 males and 1 female). They bred, and I separated the male so the female could lay eggs. I started to notice eggs on the walls of the cage. ( I keep her in a small plastic kritter keeper with 3 inches of sand) I read that I could feed the larva sowbugs, but how should I keep the eggs?

Keep the eggs and larvae where they are, (which is hopefully in am enclosure with moist, compactable soil), and just hope for the best really. Just be sure not to let them dry out.

Also, you may have a hard time feeding them sow bugs, you'll want something pretty tiny for the 1st instar larvae, wingless fruit flies would be a better option. (Assuming you are keeping Cicindela that is, or one of the closely related genera).

Yep, it is a Cicindela species. Thanks! They are in damp sand from the place the beetles were collected.

Alright, that should work for the eggs! :) Keep us updated!