Does anyone know the extent of Cotinis mutabilis's natural range?

I've been wondering how far north does the species Cotinis mutabilis extend to. I have seen records of them being as far north as the Central valley region of California but I've been wondering if they exist in the San Francisco bay area of California?

I used to see Cotinis mutabilis in Sunnyvale at my aunt's house before they had to cut down their very old apple tree that was starting to rot and become a potential hazard.

I used to see Cotinis mutabilis in Sunnyvale at my aunt's house before they had to cut down their very old apple tree that was starting to rot and become a potential hazard.

Interesting although I live further north in the East Bay region that is certainly not too far away however I do have to acknowledge that since the Bay Area is kind of the half way point between Northern California and southern Cali it will all have to depend on weather. This winter is colder and wetter than in the last 4 to 5 years and while rain is a good thing for all insects I do not know if the coldness will cause species like Cotinis mutabilis and the fluxation of northern and southern fauna of insects in California to retreat south or proceed northward. I guess we will have to wait and see but please let me know if you spot any.