Hello from California!

Hello! I am from california, and I like keeping beetles. Currently the only ones I have are eleodes sp. (5) and diabolical ironclad beetles (5). These guys are very common where I live, you have to watch your step! I would like to obtain dynastes Granti, dynastes tityus,strategus aloeus, and any large stag beetle.

Did you know the characters you chose for your name only appear as squares to the rest of us?

I've never seen the ironclad beetles from your area. Do you have any photos of the larvae?

Did you know the characters you chose for your name only appear as squares to the rest of us?

I think you need to update your utf-8(I believe) font capabilities. His name translates from Japanese to English as Beetles.

I've never seen the ironclad beetles from your area. Do you have any photos of the larvae?

I too would love to see larvae of that species... I have kept many pairs of them and have not yet gotten larvae from them. :(

カブトムシ, do you know what species of Eleodes you have?

I do not have any larvae, though I wish I did. I will get pics of the adults if you want. I do not know which eleodes sp. I have, can anyone help with Identification? They have a smooth elytra, completely black body, and segmented antenea. I will try to get pics. Also, I obtained a figeater beetle (cotinis mutabilis). Thanks!