Arizona beetles

Just got back from Joshua, didn't see anything even while blacklighting other than some Leps and myrms. Only found three beetles, two Tenebrionids and one strange plumosed-antennaed beetle.

Ah well, thanks for looking anyway! :) Would love to see pics of the Tenebs... :rolleyes:

Ah well, thanks for looking anyway! :) Would love to see pics of the Tenebs... :rolleyes:

Yeah, sorry about that! I'll keep an eye out for them this summer when I go to AZ. I *will* find you some haha.

and here are the beetles, the two tenebs and the strange one, if anyone wants to ID.

nNpOBkb.png

j6hVvd6.png

if anyone wants to give me an ID on them it would be greatly appreciated!

Nice pictures man! I'm @plantbasedjimbone on IG.

Thank you! I actually already follow you lol. your feed is pretty good!

Yeah, sorry about that! I'll keep an eye out for them this summer when I go to AZ. I *will* find you some haha.

and here are the beetles, the two tenebs and the strange one, if anyone wants to ID. Still haven't written their data cards for them yet but that'll come soon, always gotta have good info for your collection haha ;)

nNpOBkb.png

j6hVvd6.png

if anyone wants to give me an ID on them it would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you! I actually already follow you lol. your feed is pretty good!

Thanks man, wish you luck finding some in AZ! :D

The Teneb to the left is Eleodes armatus, the other is probably E.acuticaudus but I'm not 100% sure about that, and the other beetle is an adult male glowworm, probably Zarhipis. :)