Pdgirlkc

Hi from Kansas City!

Hi everybody! I am sorta new to beetles, my first loves were my awesome pair of hissing roaches I’ve had for the past 5 years (My female just passed in January 😔). They were responsible for me getting into bugs in general.  I currently have a couple Death Feigning beetles, a Warrior beetle, and just got a couple Megasoma Sleeperi larvae in today. I also have a single Simandoa conserfariam (I did have 3 to start but accidentally squished one and lost another 🤦🏼‍♀️), one very prissy tarantula, a vinegaroon, Asian Forest Scorpion, and by the end of the week 2 AGB millipedes. I have quite the mini bug zoo going in addition to 3 goofy dachshunds. 

Welcome to Beetleforum! My first pet arthropods (outside of the things in my yard) were hissing cockroaches, as well, and it has quickly grown. 

Thanks! They are all so enjoyable to watch, take care of, interact with, and learn from. I was hooked from the beginning and have no plans on stopping until I run out of space to keep them all! 

Greetings from Olathe KS, hit me up if you want supplies or trades! Goodluck on everything!

Welcome to the forum!