Hello!

Mantisfan101

Hello! Found my first D. Tityus female near my house a few aummers ago and now I have 5 male and 1 female grub. They are all at L3 and are growing pretty slowly. I am currentl trying to find L. elaphus, L. capreolus, D. Parallelus, C. Nitida, and O. Eremicoa along with some other invertebrates. I also have a hamdful of grapevine beetle larvae I collected from another female I caught nearby. I also keep fish and ants as well. Other invertebrates I am looking for are praying mantids, giant silk moths, N. americanus, Trachymyrmex septentrionalis, and M. Blatchleyi or any Maryland- native stick insect. I also recently found out about the legalization of Goliath beetles in USA and I am now super hyped amd can’t wait for them to get established in the hobby! Thanks for everyone in this entire beetle community and it is such a pleasure to be here!

Welcome to the forum! Bugs in cyberspace has mantids, n. Amearicanus, and lucanus  elaphus for sale on their website right now and if you make a post in the for sale area I’m sure you could find some other creatures on your list!