Insect fairs in the USA ?

Mashku

There are only a few insect fairs a year and they are far too far for most of us and also the primary product is dead insects. There are many reptile fairs within a few hours of anyone and those often have tarantulas but not beetles.

Thank you for answer, you two.

It is like in germany with the Fairs the beetles was rare but, since two years the Beetle-Hobby are rise up.

If you are interessted i can show you some pictures from the German fairs.

I hope i can see some days a Japanese Insectfair. :wub: (it´s must be a litle piece heaven on earth...)

And the rest of the world what is in your country ?

Here in the Forum are international members whats up with you, please tell me about insect fairs ! :)

Thanks and greetings,

Mashku.

• 1 year later...

Really wonderful video! The US is a wonderful country to be a beetle hobbyist in, but we sure are behind the times in tasteful pet hobbies! If I never see another dog or cat, I'll be just fine. When I see a video like that, I think of the future.

• 2 months later...

We just had our annual BugFair at the Natural History Museum of LA County. Tons of live and dried inverts and insect related items. The one thing you can't buy/sell are beetles... specially since USDA and APHIS both have booths at the event... not that it has not happened in years past, but it's best not to ;-)