Sign in to follow this  
Mashku

For the Love of Rhinoceros and Stag Beetles (Second Edition)

For the Love of Rhinoceros and Stag Beetles Second Edition

For the Love of Rhinoceros and Stag Beetles Second Edition is dedicated to the keeping and breeding of

Dynastines (rhinoceros beetles), Lucanids (stag beetles), Cetonids (flower beetles), Rutelines (metallic Beetles), and Euchirines (long-arm beetles).

They are two Books in a Cover.

4.jpg

Left you see The Dynastid Book, in the middle the Coversheet, right the Lucanid Book.

Best Breeding Book i have ever seen.(i don´t seen all ; ) )

On sale anywhere? :$. I really want it but am broke. Hahaha! Well... not really... but I have a lot of things I need to do in the future such as a trip to FL, a shipment from indo, and saving up for a car. :P Guess I must be patient.

I was able to purchase these books from Jonathan Lai himself. I cannot be more pleased with theses books. They are THE best books for anyone who is interested in rearing rhinos or stags(as well as flower beetles....Goliathus, and long armed scarabs). You won't find any other book that's more in depth.

Anyone interested in rearing beetles or beetles should get this book, it has lots of information including making kinshi for stag beetles.

Kinshi bottles have been proven to develop the largest stags.

I've had the book for a few years now but I have yet to experiment and test how successful the breeding and rearing methods are on US specie of stag and rhinoceros beetles yet.