Spreading the wings of beetles

I want to show as "much" of the beetle as possible, while making it look aesthetic.

Yes, I do, actually, i thought that would look very nice, but as this is my first male Lucanus capreolus, i wanted to show as much of its features as possible. Actually, i usually do spread both wings, but from this July on, I had decided to try this new method of spreading. Spreading both wings will cover some of its pronutum. But, I can't have everything...If I spread it this way, people can imagine one half and "complete the other half" in their brain. Originally, I was highly against this way of spreading...

In had my siblings and my mother vote, and they both agreed that both wings spread looks better, but still....

By the way, y'all should go visit the Creation museum in Kentucky!!!! They have an AMAZING AMAZING collection of all types of beetles and insects. The beetles and all other insects are spreaded to perfection, and in pairs of males and females! Also, the background foam holding the insects are so spotlessly white. That is where I go to be inspired, (lol)! I am definitely NOT exaggerating!!! :D