secret beetle society beetuminati

stagtacus

why there isnt any beetle secret society out there to plot a new world order the lucanus lodge 666 that my god fears beetle or am i just crazy huh i hope i wont disapear from this forum freemason bees. oh guys if you see any of my for sale 0006 is code for live animals you need to hear me on this I am spartacus.

Psychedelic kinshi :)

Psychedelic kinshi Bam 200mm giant stag beetle just joking to answer what awu means 1 2 3 4 5 6 oh 300 THE MOVIE you got more beetles hu ra is to the marine, hu ya is navy seal, AWU THE SPARTAN I read your american giant stag beetle page its good keep up the good work awu awu awu and bam emeril lagasse

what kind of drugs are u doing bro? :rolleyes:

Beetle juice beetle juice beetle juice

YOU ON CRACK?

why is everyone think i am crazy i just think very different

You may be think very differently....but why would you write such a nonsense matters in the forum? The purpose of this page is non-insect related, but why would you?

my apology i really lack of common sense i am not kidding but i am what i am .......... but thank you for let me know.

• 3 weeks later...

Psychedelic kinshi Bam 200mm giant stag beetle just joking to answer what awu means 1 2 3 4 5 6 oh 300 THE MOVIE you got more beetles hu ra is to the marine, hu ya is navy seal, AWU THE SPARTAN I read your american giant stag beetle page its good keep up the good work awu awu awu and bam emeril lagasse

BEST. POST. EVER.