Ok, so I forgot for a second that I'm a technician, and I got it figured out.
First and foremost, just don't click on "IP.Board (Pre 3.2)" under "Change Theme" at the bottom of the page. It appears to be broken, at least for the time being. It will result in a http Error 500, and will not display the forum, including the option to change your theme setting back. Worse: it locks to your account settings and will follow from browser to browser once you log in.
If you or a friend DO end up clicking on it, do the following:
- Either use or download and use the Chrome browser. Navigate to beetleforum.net/forums
- Right click anywhere on the browser screen and select "Inspect" (last option)
- At the top-left of the window that opens is an icon resembling a phone and tablet, click on that to force the browser into mobile mode. You may have to click on reload to make the page display.
- Once the mobile version of BeetleForum is loaded, scroll to the bottom and click on "Full Version". Again, you may have to reload.
- This will display BeetleForum as you're used to seeing it, but scroll down to the bottom anyway, and click on "Change Theme"
- Even though it is already selected, click on IP.Board (top option). The page will forcibly reload again.
- Now you can click on the phone/tablet icon in the Inspect window again to return to your normal browser, then click the X at the top of the Inspect window.
The above will re-save the standard BeetleForum view into your settings, so you should be good to go.
Note for Chrome users: your browser may be in a funky magnified view after these steps. You can hold your CTRL key and scroll your middle mouse wheel to zoom back in or out to normal.