Worst luck

So I was suppose to buy a huge beetle, over 149mm. However, there was miscommunication with the seller and she sent me the wrong pictures of the beetle. When I was ready to pay for it, she sold out. I was set on this expensive beetle and turned down other offers so I could get this. If I knew earlier, I would have waited on www.bugsincyberspace.com to get that beautiful Lucanus elaphus pair. Guess you can't win em all!

KOBT is a little more expensive, but they're a much bigger operation that TMBS. They'll almost certainly have a specimen to suite your needs.

Alright, so I was ready to pay for my beetle and was waiting for a picture. He kept telling me day after day he would send the picture the next day. Today I asked him about the picture and he says "Sorry, sold out". He did this in the past and refused my service for asking him to send me a PayPal invoice. This situation quickly reminded me of why I never used him. Much rather wait a year and use Titan.

my guess is... hes been "sold out" for a while.

Since you wanted to buy a beetle (potential $$$ for him), he went asking for his friends and hoping he can get something cheap and resell it to you. after some searching, none of his friends have anything in stock or he can not find any cheap ones...and then he told you hes sold out.

I messaged him before and I would say his English is not perfect. and probably because of the language barrier, its hard to explain what happened and all that. Theres always google translate, but some of the stuff generated from there could be total misleading or hilarious.

There are a lot of beetle shops in Taiwan and Japan, but too bad not many are willing to do business internationally because of language barrier and potential legal issues.