HELP: Lucanus Elaphus, Dynastes Granti/Tityus, or Foreign?

Hey guys, I need some help. I'm going to be getting some beetles soon, but I have a couple of questions.

1- Can Lucanus Elaphus Inflict a painful bite? I don't want to be pinched!

2- If I bought L2/L3 Lucanus or Dynastes, (or maybe Allymorina) would they emerge by August?

3- If I buy a nonnative species (Allymorina... etc,) without a permit (from overseas) will I get in trouble?

Thank you for your help

1- Depending on size. But Ive been bitten by larger species, never left a scar.

2- It depends on multiple factors. Species, temperature, food, age of larvae, sex, group or single housing...etc.

3- You never know. Probably more risky if you are importing vs buying from someone who already imported them in your country.

1- Depending on size. But Ive been bitten by larger species, never left a scar.2- It depends on multiple factors. Species, temperature, food, age of larvae, sex, group or single housing...etc.3- You never know. Probably more risky if you are importing vs buying from someone who already imported them in your country.

What do you mean by larger species?

Not really a "bite" but a nice pinch. It doesn't hurt, but pain levels are different for everyone. Once I had a ​Dorcus titanus palawanicus pinch me and wow did it hurt. Was bleeding all over. Many factors come into play with larvae turning into adults. Don't import, it isn't worth the risk of getting in trouble.

Generally speaking, the females of beetles with large mandibles (like stags) inflict a more painful bite, because their jaws are shorter, and more "power-packed." Males are less likely to inflict a painful bite, because the distance of their jaws are longer (generally, and that is also why males usually have larger heads) and thus, when the force is transferred to the bite, it is reduced.