Expected earnings for invert sellers

aspenentomology

The deadstock thing is a brilliant idea. However, I think there are laws that prevent "dirt" (substrate) from being moved between states in the US, though I'm not 100% sure. There's probably something written somewhere in the USDA, I assume.

Also, from the looks of it, tenebrionids will be a big part of the future shop. Unlike scarabs, tenebs (including death-feigners and Eleodes) typically have very long-lived adults. Food for them also costs nothing or next to nothing. Just remove a chunk from your apple, pear or salad for them, maybe throw in the occasional dog/fish pellet if you keep those pets, and everyone will be happy :)

Substrate shouldn't be dirt, and you don't write dirt. I write sawdust or wood flakes when I ship. Also dry the sub a little , dried sub has a lighter color so nobody is confused(cheaper shipping too). As long as you write your items correctly... What you will get into trouble is when your packaged item doesn't match your product description.

I didn't say "sell substrate internationally." Substrate is mainly for USA domestic sales only since other countries will probably just buy from Japan, cheap and reliable.